17 days ago
Position: Foreman/Site Manager
Salary: Neg DOE
Elk are currently seeking an experienced Foreman/Site Manager with residential experience.
- Ensure projects are completed on time and in accordance with agreed program.
- Plan forthcoming site labour requirements and liaise with Project Manager/Contracts Manager
- Ensure all works on site are undertaken in accordance with safe working practices and current H&S legislation.
- Keep records of site events and a daily diary of labour levels.
- Ensure all installations are carried out in accordance with the agreed specification and work drawings.
- Excellent quality management experience
- Client management ability
- Career focused, looking to move into a Project Management position
- Must have at least 5 years' experience as a Foreman/Site Manager
- Effective supervision and managerial skills.
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluent English, spoken/written
If the position above is of interest to you, email your CV or call 059 91 08012 for more information and speak to Katrina.
Due to the urgency of this vacancy, it is not possible for our client at this time to consider anyone without the appropriate work permits, visas or sponsorship's already in place. Therefore, we are unable to consider candidates who do not have full authorisation to work in Ireland. Applications submitted without the necessary visa in place will not be considered.