15 days ago
Position: External Façade Manager
Location: North Dublin
Salary: Neg DOE
Our client, a well-established Main Building Contractor, who provide a range of projects from Residential, Healthcare and Fit-out projects, are now looking to recruit an experienced Façade Manager for a large-scale Residential project in North Dublin.
- Management of the sequencing of façade, bick and block work, EPDM's, window install.
- Liaising closely with the Design team, Site Management Teams.
- Manage and coordinate all site personnel and sub-contractors
- Ensure works are carried out in compliance with building regulations, health and safety and environmental standards and to a high quality
- Minimum 5 years' experience as an External Façade Manager
- Degree in Construction Management or equivalent.
- Experience working on a large-scale project, preferable high rise apartment blocks.
- Strong management and interpersonal skills
Due to the urgency of this vacancy, it is not possible for our client at this time to consider anyone without the appropriate work permits, visa or sponsorship's already in place. Therefore, we are unable to consider candidates who do not have full authorisation to work in Ireland.
Applications submitted without the necessary visa in place will not be considered.
If the position above is of interest to you and you would like to know more, please call Sinead today on 059 915 8979 in complete confidence.