Monaghan, Republic of Ireland
€25000 - €40000 per annum + Benefits
25 days ago
Job Title: Junior Planner (Construction)
Location: Co. Monaghan
Salary: €25,000- €40,000
Joining a Friendly & Professional team, you will become a member of the Pre-Construction/operations department working alongside the Construction & Preconstruction Team members. You will report directly to the Senior Planner, supporting the whole team.
The successful candidate will assist in the planning department with schedules/programmes and progress reports. They will compile work programmes with information gathered from relevant departments to facilitate the completion of projects on time.
- Draft programmes for all contracts, using ASTA Power Project software.
- Draft programmes for submission with tenders.
- Issue programmes to the relevant parties both internally and externally.
- Coordinate with Construction Directors, when necessary in dealing with general contracts correspondence and update Programme when required.
- Input budget man days into the installation programme for each new project to help achieve accurate planning of Site labour requirements
- Deal internally at project level with design Key Dates & Purchasing Dates
- Review progress and update schedules, when necessary.
- Experience in a similar role within the construction industry
- Experience of planning & scheduling.
- Ability to work as part of a team and to work with minimum supervision
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Ability to work in a logical & systematic manner
- Ability to display a proactive, professional approach
Please email your CV or Call Jennifer on 0851563377 for Full Details Of All Available Suitable Opportunities.