€40000 - €50000 per annum
4 days ago
02 Jul 00:00
Job Title: Electrician
Salary: €40k - €50k DOE
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Providing expert advice to an array of key clients with regards a wide variety of automated equipment.
- to install, repair, maintain and certify electrical and mechanical equipment - full training provided.
- Reporting on completed works to your manager.
- Representing the company in a professional and friendly manner at on-site callouts.
- FETAC Level 6, QQI, City and Guilds or equivalent trade qualification
- 5 plus years electrical experience
- Some testing and verification experience
- Organised and able to plan your weeks work.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Enjoys working in the field and with a variety of industries.
Due to the urgency of this vacancy, it is not possible for our client at this time to consider anyone without the appropriate work permits, visas or sponsorship's already in place. Therefore, we are unable to consider candidates who do not have full authorisation to work in Ireland. Applications submitted without the necessary visa in place will not be considered.
If the position above is of interest to you and you would like to know more, please call Rachel Wood on 00353 87 6391436 in complete confidence.