11 days ago
Salary: Neg DOE
Our client is looking for an Electrician based in the Dublin area.
Vehicle, phone and laptop will be supplied to carry out your duties. Also, Company pension and Food allowance
Install, service and maintain Car Park equipment, automatic gates and barriers, CCTV and access control systems
- Service and maintain onsite systems.
- Installation and commissioning of new equipment.
- Repair, modify, electronic automated systems.
- Ensure all company equipment is properly maintained and in good working order at all times.
- Trade Qualification (or equivalent.)
- Diagnosing and repairing mechanical, electrical and electronic systems
- Ability to prioritise issues based on business urgency.
- Understanding of PC Hardware and Architecture.
- Good diagnostic and troubleshooting skills.
- Following and executing company policies and objectives.
- Strong customer service skills with ability to interact confidently and professionally with end customer.
Technical awareness including (preferable, but not essential):
- Experience with Remote Diagnostics Tools - e.g. TeamViewer, Remote Desktop, etc.
- Ability to work with and test AC/DC systems.
- Experience with supporting automated systems
Due to the urgency of this vacancy, it is not possible for our client at this time to consider anyone without the appropriate work permits, visas or sponsorship's already in place. Therefore, we are unable to consider candidates who do not have full authorisation to work in Ireland. Applications submitted without the necessary visa in place will not be considered.
If the position above is of interest to you and you would like to know more, please call Arlene today on 0860651940 in complete confidence.