4 days ago
02 Jul 00:00
Position: Electrical Services Engineer
Location: Dublin City
Salary: Negotiable DOE
Elk are currently recruiting for a Site Based Electrical Services Engineer on a Large Office Fit Out Project in Dublin City.
Electrical Services Engineer Responsibilities:
- Review of Construction Drawings and Specs.
- General Design Development such as Lighting Design, Cable Sizing etc.
- Develop and Submit Technical Submittals for Works Proposals.
- Complete 2D Design, Co-Ordination and Working Drawings.
- Liaise with and Assist Project Management Team.
- Communicate with Surveying and Procurement Team in Head Office.
- Site Surveys and Complete Record Drawings, Operation and Maintenance Manuals
Electrical Services Engineer Requirements:
- A minimum Level 7 Electrical Engineering Qualification is an Essential Requirement.
- An applicant must be proficient in Microsoft Word/Excel and AutoCad at a minimum, previous experience using BIM will be an advantage.
Due to the urgency of this vacancy, it is not possible for our client at this time to consider anyone without the appropriate work permits, visas or sponsorship's already in place. Therefore, we are unable to consider candidates who do not have full authorisation to work in Ireland. Applications submitted without the necessary visa in place will not be considered.
If the position above is of interest to you and you would like to know more call Arlene Curtis on 0876341327 in complete confidence