25 days ago
Position: Document Controller/ Site Clerk
Location: Cork & Hybrid
At Elk we are currently seeking a Document Controller for a Leading Building products firm.
This role will suit an individual with 2 years + experience in Document Control.
Document Controller Responsibilities:
- Maintenance and processing of all paperwork on-site
- Daily maintenance and management of the site office
- Document control: Assisting with processing updates to project documentation
- Providing general administration support to project teams
- Ad hoc duties as required by the site manager
Document Controller Requirements:
- Minimum of 2 years experience in Document Control/Site Clerk within the Construction Industry
- Excellent communication skills
- Computer literate with experience using MS suite
- The ability to work both individually and as part of a team essential
- Be a problem solver and resolve coordination issues
- Exceptional organizational skills
Due to the urgency of this vacancy, it is not possible for our client at this time to consider anyone without the appropriate work permits, visas or sponsorships already in place. Therefore, we are unable to consider candidates who do not have full authorization to work in the UK. Applications submitted without the necessary visa in place will not be considered.