12 days ago
Position: Contracts Manager
Location: Muster Region
Salary: Neg DOE
Our client, an established contractor, offer design, construction and commissioning solutions for the water and wastewater industry in both Ireland and UK.
- Supporting the technical leadership on projects in terms of developing and managing people and tasks, project budgets, scope, risk etc.
- Managing and leading the Process and MEICA Design and Build aspects of the extensive project portfolio to meet our client requirements.
- Support, develop, train, and provide guidance to staff within the process engineering and wider project group.
- Maintaining communication and developing strong relationships with clients.
- Supporting Senior Management Teams on all engineering aspects of the projects and ensure client satisfaction.
- Development and adoption of standards in design to streamline engineering tasks.
- Assisting the Estimating Department in building up the cost and manage the vendors.
- Develop and approve PFDs and P&IDs
- Develop and present technical presentations, method statement on in-house projects to promote company water & wastewater capabilities for client meetings.
- Assist and develop mentoring programmes within the company.
- Bachelor Degree in Civil, Environmental, Mechanical, Electrical, or Chemical Engineering.
- Minimum 8+ years of experience working within Water/Wastewater process engineering.
- Have reached chartered status, working towards same or have similar experience in relevant field.
- Have a proven track record in the successful delivery of complex process and MEICA projects involving water and/or wastewater process solutions, with a focus on both CAPEX and OPEX efficiencies.
- Have a proven track record of implementing innovative process engineering solutions and R&D projects with proven return on investment.
Due to the urgency of this vacancy, it is not possible for our client at this time to consider anyone without the appropriate work permits, visa or sponsorship's already in place. Therefore, we are unable to consider candidates who do not have full authorisation to work in Ireland.
Applications submitted without the necessary visa in place will not be considered.
If the position above is of interest to you and you would like to know more, please call Sinead today on 059 915 8979 in complete confidence.