Republic of Ireland
15 days ago
Position: Commissioning Engineer (Water/ Wastewater Industry)
Location: Positions available Nationwide
Salary: Excellent Salary on offer
Our client, an established contractor, offer design, construction and commissioning solutions for the water and wastewater industry in both Ireland and UK.
- Setting up of instrumentation and the scaling of instruments back to the main control system.
- Uploading of first draft of PLC/HMI code and de-bugging as required.
- Working with the Process Engineers on process optimisation and continuous improvement to the water/wastewater treatment plant.
- Liaising between Site Engineers, Management Teams on site and the Design team in the application of process and control solutions.
- Hold the relevant Electrical qualification.
- Minimum 5 + years' in a similar role, preferably within the Water/ Wastewater Industry.
- Capability to make control programme PLC and HMI modifications desirable.
- Full clean drivers' licence as travel between sites will be required.
Due to the urgency of this vacancy, it is not possible for our client at this time to consider anyone without the appropriate work permits, visa or sponsorship's already in place. Therefore, we are unable to consider candidates who do not have full authorisation to work in Ireland.
Applications submitted without the necessary visa in place will not be considered.
If the position above is of interest to you and you would like to know more, please call Sinead today on 059 915 8979 in complete confidence.