11 days ago
Position: Cladding and EDPM Installer
Salary: Negotiable DOE
This position ensures the efficient, on time, safe installation of various cladding, siding and soffit products with strong ability at cutting, measuring to minimize mistakes and waste.
- Installation of claddings cills and any special cladding details.
- Read drawings or work order specifications to determine layout and installation procedures
- Install cladding products according to specifications and building codes
- Install flashing and standard cills
- Operate light metalworking tools, in order to cut, bend, drill, shape or straighten metal panels
- Inspect product quality and installation to ensure conformance to specifications
- Sign off all works on a daily basis before leaving a job.
- Other duties as required.
- Minimum of 5 years' experience
- To participate in any training & personnel exercises designed to improve your standards and performance.
- To comply with equal opportunities and other Human Resources policies in order to maintain a positive working environment for you and your colleagues.
- To participate in regular performance and personal development reviews.
- To attend and have input in any staff meetings and events.
- To willingly carry out reasonable requests, which could not be the normal day-to-day requirement made by your manager/supervisor.
Due to the urgency of this vacancy, it is not possible for our client at this time to consider anyone without the appropriate work permits, visas or sponsorship's already in place. Therefore, we are unable to consider candidates who do not have full authorisation to work in the UK. Applications submitted without the necessary visa in place will not be considered.
If the position above is of interest to you and you would like to know more, please call Sue today on 059 910 8019 in complete confidence.