€40000 - €45000 per annum
24 days ago
Position: Civil Engineer
Location: Dublin South
Salary: Neg DOE
Elk are currently recruiting for a highly motivated and technically proficient Civil Engineer with 3 years' experience for a leading Architectural Technology, Engineering and Planning practice based in Dublin.
On offer is a competitive salary, commensurate with experience and offer opportunities for career progression to the right candidates.
- Applicants must hold a recognised degree in Civil or Structural Engineering
- Level of proficiency with AutoCAD.
- Proficiency in Autodesk Robot an advantage
- Proficiency in preparing tender packages
- Comprehensive working knowledge of Planning and Building Regulations
- Strong analytical and design skills.
- Applicants must have fluent English and be eligible to work in Ireland.
Salary & Benefits:
- Excellent salary (doe)
- Free parking
- Excellent flexitime
- Mileage & expenses
- Accredited CPD programme
Due to the urgency of this vacancy, it is not possible for our client at this time to consider anyone without the appropriate work permits, visas or sponsorship's already in place. Therefore, we are unable to consider candidates who do not have full authorisation to work in the UK. Applications submitted without the necessary visa in place will not be considered.
If the position above is of interest to you and you would like to know more, please call Arlene today on 0860651940 in complete confidence.