£50000 - £60000 per annum
4 months ago
15 Sep 00:00
Role: Civil Engineer
Salary: €50k - €60k DOE
Location: Dublin South/Leinster
Our client, a progressive Civil, Construction and Utilities Ducting company is experiencing a rapid growth period and the resulting success.
What makes this company different?
- Company focus is on quality over quantity and safety is paramount.
- This company is actively an equal opportunities employer.
- Holding contracts with some major Irish clients for long-term projects.
- Setting out of all works on site- competent in the use of GPS equipment
- Regularly checking and surveying of ongoing works
- Ensure the site diary is completed accurately and compile photographic records of progress or delays on site on a daily basis
- Liaising with Estimator to provide measures for valuations and also to inform of any additional works which may arise
- Review latest issue construction drawings and documents for discrepancies and errors
- Highlight any technical problems & provide information for RFIs and Queries to PM
- Ensure construction operations are carried out in accordance with the contract health, safety, environmental and quality requirements
- Implement company health, safety, environmental and quality policies in conjunction with the Safety Officer & PM
- Ensure all site operatives have clear, accurate and appropriate information to carry out their duties
- Ensure allocation sheets are completed daily
- Carry out quality inspections in accordance with company policy and keep records of same
- Supervision of Sub-contractors and monitor their performance
- Degree in Civil Engineering/Construction Management
- Registered / Member of a professional body - desirable
- Civil works experience an advantage
- Experience with pipelines
- Excellent IT skills and a working knowledge of Microsoft suite and AutoCad
- Good planning and organisation skills
If you have any interest in this role please call Alesha in Elk for a quick chat on 0599176301 or email