8 days ago
Position: Central Estimator (Security & Life Safety Industry)
Salary: Negotiable DOE
Elk are currently recruiting for a Central Estimator for a well-established Fire & Security company.
The role would best suit a person who has an Electrical Contracting background.
- Preparation and completion of specification & quotations for internal sales requirements.
- Involved in full tender process from beginning to completion.
- Liaising with relevant parties on an on-going basis.
- Experience in an Electrical contracting environment essential
- A relevant third level degree and/or trade background helpful
- Minimum of five years' experience in a similar role
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to work well under strict deadlines essential
- Excellent communication and time management skills essential
Due to the urgency of this vacancy, it is not possible for our client at this time to consider anyone without the appropriate work permits, visas or sponsorship's already in place. Therefore, we are unable to consider candidates who do not have full authorisation to work in Ireland. Applications submitted without the necessary visa in place will not be considered.
If the position above is of interest to you and you would like to know more call Arlene on 0860651940 in complete confidence