12 days ago
Role: Project CAD Design Technician
Location: Co. Meath
Salary: Negotiable DOE
Our client is a leading Fall Protection Company in Meath, offering solutions to the Construction and End User market, covering the island of Ireland.
This is office-based role that requires periodic and ad hoc visits to site /customers.
The responsibility will be delivering projects within planned margins whilst also meeting the needs of the business in achieving our monthly sales targets whilst maintaining a high level of customer service.
The Project CAD Design Technician will be designing solutions on AutoCAD and will work closely with the Sales team in Project handovers and fully involved in the delivery schedules and assigning the works to the Installer Teams. The projects will vary in size and multiple contracts will need to be handled at any one time.
This is a key role within the team which will make a direct contribution to our strategic development in terms of business and margin growth.
- AutoCAD design drawings to be produced for all fall protection projects with utmost attention to detail and safety
- Producing Bill of materials (BOM) and Risk Assessment method statement (RAMS) as required. (Training will be provided)
- Participate in all relevant training
- Consult and communicate with the Contracts Manager and Sales team during your daily workday.
- Safety, prompt customer support, efficiency and maximising productivity are essential elements of this important role.
- Undertake site / customer visits and inspections as required.
- Engaging with clients and ensuring 'best in class' customer service is maintained.
- Assist in pricing of large complex schemes.
.Ensuring Installation teams are fully briefed and deal with on-site problems as and when they might arise.
- As part of the collective - ensure a Safe working environment for all staff.
- All other tasks within the Contracts Department as requested by the Contracts Manager.
Education & Experience
- AutoCad experience is necessary
- Minimum of two (2) years experience optional
- Good Communication skills.
- Proficient IT skills (e.g. MS Word, MS Excel, Powerpoint)
- Proven organization skills managing multiple projects is preferable.
- Relationship management with customers, stakeholders, and colleagues.
- Health and Safety knowledge is preferable
- Valid Full Irish driving license is necessary
- Desirable working at height experience.
Due to the urgency of this vacancy, it is not possible for our client at this time to consider anyone without the appropriate work permits, visa or sponsorship's already in place. Therefore, we are unable to consider candidates who do not have full authorisation to work in Ireland.
Applications submitted without the necessary visa in place will not be considered.
If the position above is of interest to you and you would like to know more, please call Marie today on 083 010 4097 in complete confidence.