Dublin North, Dublin
30 days ago
01 Apr 00:00
Role: Building Services Engineer
Location: Dublin North
Salary: Neg Competitive
We are currently seeking a Building Services Engineer to support Senior Engineers and PMs of one of Irelands leading Mechanical Services and Contractor Companies.
Our client has built a strong reputation for a diverse range of mechanical construction services. They install and service technologically advanced and energy-efficient heating, air conditioning, plumbing and piping systems.
Projects can be nationwide but will predominantly be in the greater Dublin area and will vary in type including commercial, industrial, and residential.
The successful candidate will also be required to use Autodesk Suite (AutoCAD) to produce M+E coordination and as-built drawings.
Building Services Engineer Job Details:
- Provide support on variety of projects to Senior Engineers and Project
- Produce 2D drawings from CAD
- Coordinate M + E services layouts with other
- Regular reporting on work load and
- Following document control processes and
- Contributing to the process of creating as built
Building Services Engineer Requirements:
- Third level qualification in Building Services Engineering / Mechanical
- Minimum 2 - 4 years' post graduate experience within M + E services and
- Excellent working knowledge of full CAD Suite, Revit experience would be an
- Ability to prioritise workload according to
- IT literate with good working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Word,
- Ability to work unsupervised and to a high
- Good communication skills and the ability to work as part of a
- Applicants must have fluent English and be eligible to work in Ireland
If you have any interest in this role please call Arlene in Elk on 0599176301 or reply to this job posting.