about 1 month ago
Job Title: BMS Service Engineer
Salary: Neg D.O.E + Excellent Benefits Package
BMS project engineer for software engineering, commissioning and testing of BMS systems.
The BMS project engineer will work as part of a team of engineers in a lead capacity delivering exciting projects to national and multi- national clients. It requires diligence, attention to detail, good communication skills, strong HVAC, electrical and instrumentation knowledge, and the ability to work as part of a team.
- Knowledge of Cylon BMS
- Knowledge of Siemens BMS (desirable but not essential)
- Engineer BMS & QBMS Systems
- Commission of BMS & QBMS Systems
- Assume the lead technical role on BMS projects
- Liaise with clients and consultants
- Project cost control
- Electrical and Mechanical experience with HVAC and Plant room Equipment
- Previous experience in BMS Engineering experience essential
- ABB Cylon experience required
- Programming experience and experience working with controls
- Strong customer focus with experience in working with multiple clients
- Strong communication skills and PC skills essential
- Availability for call out on rotation
- Occasional travel
Due to the urgency of this vacancy, it is not possible for our client at this time to consider anyone without the appropriate work permits, visas or sponsorship's already in place. Therefore, we are unable to consider candidates who do not have full authorisation to work in Ireland. Applications submitted without the necessary visa in place will not be considered.
If the position above is of interest to you and you would like to know more, please call Sue today on 059 915 8972 in complete confidence.