13 days ago
Job Title: Air Conditioning Service & Installation Engineer
This role are full time permanent positions and will be based out of our client's head office/warehouse in Dublin, though Engineers will be required to work on sites at various project locations. Projects are predominately in the greater Dublin area.
Our client is offering a very competitive rate of pay and company vehicle will be provided.
- Installation and/or maintenance of Air Conditioning HVAC systems.
- Service call out and repair work on HVAC kit
- Locate faults in the systems & equipment of customers and repair the issue.
- Working on all types of air conditioning systems but mostly Mitsubishi, Toshiba and Daikin
- Answer emergency customer calls to repair leaks and other problems.
- Detailed knowledge of HVAC techniques, materials and equipment is essential
- HVAC qualification held from a recognised body
- Full clean driving licence
- Minimum 3+ years experience in a similar role required
- The capacity to understand technical drawings and plans.
- Excellent practical and problem-solving skills.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills as you'll be dealing with customers during every single job.
- The ability to work alone and also as part of a team.
- A decent physical fitness level.
- A meticulous approach to work.
- Knowledge of industry safety fgas and legal guidelines.
- Remuneration package will be commensurate with experience
Due to the urgency of this vacancy, it is not possible for our client at this time to consider anyone without the appropriate work permits, visas or sponsorship's already in place. Therefore, we are unable to consider candidates who do not have full authorisation to work in Ireland. Applications submitted without the necessary visa in place will not be considered.
If the position above is of interest to you and you would like to know more, please call Emma Cole on 059 8629907 in complete confidence.