12 days ago
Position: Air Conditioning Engineer
Salary: Neg DOE
Well Established Mechanical Engineering Company are looking for an Experienced A/C Engineer for some exciting new Projects
- Ensuring company policies and procedures are adhered to at all times by staff on site
- Carry out Installations, Service and Repair of A/C Systems
- Ensuring all H&S regulations are obeyed at all times
- To maintain detailed accurate site records
- Ensuring work is carried out in accordance with best practice and complies with all relevant regulations.
- Co-ordinating work with other subcontractors as required
- Attending site meetings and troubleshoot as necessary
- Minimum 3+ years' experience in a similar role required
- Good understanding and knowledge of HVAC industry an advantage
- Good knowledge of health and safety requirements
- A rounded knowledge of risk and compliance and demonstrable planning and project management skills
- Excellent time management and organisation
- Able to work under pressure and to strict deadlines
- Excellent leadership skills and a team player
- Creative approach to problem solving
- Hands on approach
Due to the urgency of this vacancy, it is not possible for our client at this time to consider anyone without the appropriate work permits, visas or sponsorship's already in place. Therefore, we are unable to consider candidates who do not have full authorisation to work in the Ireland. Applications submitted without the necessary visa in place will not be considered.
If the position above is of interest to you and you would like to know more, please call Sue today on 059 915 8972 in complete confidence.