about 1 year ago
Position: Accounts Receivable Assistant
Location: Dublin 12
Our client is looking for a full-time, enthusiastic, results driven and forward-thinking Accounts Receivable Assistant to join their amazing culture.
- Maintaining customer portals
- Handling of client billing queries and resolving
- Issuing of customer invoices and statements
- AR reconciliations
- Month end reporting and accruals
- Support annual audit process
- Minimum Experience:
- 2 years' experience in Accounts Receivable role
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
Due to the urgency of this vacancy, it is not possible for our client at this time to consider anyone without the appropriate work permits, visas or sponsorship's already in place. Therefore, we are unable to consider candidates who do not have full authorisation to work in the UK. Applications submitted without the necessary visa in place will not be considered.
If the position above is of interest to you and you would like to know more, please call Arlene today on 0860651940 in complete confidence.