12 days ago
Position: Accounts Payable Administrator
Salary: Excellent Salary on offer
Our client, a well-established Civil Engineering Contractor, who provide a range of civil, utility, and public realm works across Ireland, are now looking to recruit an experienced Accounts Payable Administrator to join their Finance Team.
- Uploading weekly Subcontractor Costs into Sage and creating Purchase Order Cost Accruals
- Processing of large volumes of invoices against accrued Costs, deducting any necessary Retentions.
- Ensure that all subcontractor creditor balances are accurate at all times.
- Ensuring all agreed credit terms are input on the accounting system.
- Completion of creditor statement reconciliations for creditors
- Preparation of weekly and monthly payments lists using Aged Creditor Listing and Notes on Sage 200
- Notifying payments through ROS & processing any advised necessary RCT deductions within Sage.
- Reviewing Accrued Costs to ensure their accuracy & processing any necessary adjustments.
- 2+ years' experience in an Accounts Payable role.
- Previous experience in using Sage.
- Strong organisational skills as well as excellent attention to detail
- Strong IT skills and proficient in the use of Excel
- Excellent communication skills
Due to the urgency of this vacancy, it is not possible for our client at this time to consider anyone without the appropriate work permits, visa or sponsorship's already in place. Therefore, we are unable to consider candidates who do not have full authorisation to work in Ireland.
Applications submitted without the necessary visa in place will not be considered.
If the position above is of interest to you and you would like to know more, please call Sinead today on 087 367 4475 in complete confidence.