20 days ago
Position: Industry Accountant
Salary: Negotiable DOE
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities
- Monthly company and project preparation, to include monthly performance reports and management accounts preparations.
- Weekly budget forecasting and cashflows management.
- Reconciliations including bank, income, debtors and creditors
- Preparation and presentation of key financial information to senior management.
- Preparation of weekly/monthly Irish & UK payroll
- Provide support to Human Resources function.
- Processing and payment of monthly sub-contractor payments (UK Subcontractors)
- Filing and payment of all Irish Revenue returns and UK HMRC Returns
- Co-ordinate annual audit process for Irish & UK entities
- Support senior management in daily bookkeeping to ensure effective running of operations.
- Management of all company insurance and legalities.
Qualifications & Experience
- Qualified Accountant ACA, ACCA, CIMA or part qualified.
- Experience working in a construction environment would be an advantage
- Strong IT skills, in particular- advanced excel skills
- Experience in working with Xero, Sage lin50, quick-books, or similar package etc.
- Experience in working with payroll software package.
- IPASS qualification a strong advantage.
- Ability to work on own initiative & meet deadlines
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
If you are interested in any of the above positions, please call Clodagh today on 086 0405288.