12 days ago
Position: Working Site Manager
Salary: Neg DOE
Great Opportunity for a working Site Manger / Foreman to join a leading Cork based Construction Company
- Maintain the highest standards in Health, Safety and Quality, ensuring that projects are completed to company policies and standards.
- Plan, co-ordinate and execute the works and deliver the project as per contract documents.
- Maintain excellent working relationships with all site personnel.
- Have a trade background i.e Carpenter, Bricklayer etc.
- Minimum 3+ years' experience in a management role on site.
- Demonstrates an in-depth knowledge of the construction industry.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong experience in a similar role with the ability to motivate and drive the workforce.
Due to the urgency of this vacancy, it is not possible for our client at this time to consider anyone without the appropriate work permits, visas or sponsorship's already in place. Therefore, we are unable to consider candidates who do not have full authorisation to work in the Ireland. Applications submitted without the necessary visa in place will not be considered.
If the position above is of interest to you and you would like to know more, please call Sue today on 059 915 8972 in complete confidence.