22 days ago
Position: Wood Machinist
Salary: Neg DOE
Our client is are an international bespoke furniture and architectural joinery company based in Co. Leitrim. With 50 years' experience and employing a highly skilled workforce, they are looking to grow our team.
This is a superb opportunity for a candidate with 5 years' experience to join a well-established company.
- Working with the production manager to achieve production requirements
- Carrying out machine operations as required
- Setting up and operating machinery
- Ensuring good housekeeping is maintained in your work area
- Working with factory operatives and training them in safe work practice
- Maintaining quality standards in components being machined.
- Carry out assembly operations to meet with production requirements
- Inspecting work to ensure it meets with quality standards
- Have 5 years' experience in a similar role.
- Speak good English.
- Be able to read workshop drawings.
- Be able to work on own innovative.
- Have experience of working within a team environment.
- Be able to work to a high standards and work to deadlines.
- Be flexible to work overtime when required.
Due to the urgency of this vacancy, it is not possible for our client at this time to consider anyone without the appropriate work permits, visas or sponsorship's already in place. Therefore, we are unable to consider candidates who do not have full authorisation to work in the UK. Applications submitted without the necessary visa in place will not be considered.
If the position above is of interest to you and you would like to know more, please call Andrew today on 0831116126 in complete confidence.