3 days ago
Position: Project Manager - Windows and Doors
Salary: Negotiable DOE
The Project Manager will organise the planning and implementing projects, managing the project teams and ensuring all aspects of the project are on time and within budget.
Project Manager - Windows and Doors Responsibilities:
- Read and interpret CAD drawings
- Supply chain management
- Project management
- Financial management
- Budget management reporting
- Management of project teams
- Management of multiple sites
- Commercially capable
- Liaise between all relevant departments
Project Manager - Windows and Doors Requirements:
- First hand experience in the management of stick curtain walling, cladding, louvres, windows & doors, rain screens, rooflights etc... 5+ years
- Ability and experience of managing multiple sites.
- Full understanding of setting out
- Technically competent
- Excellent quality management experience
- Excellent health and safety focus, method statements, rams etc..
- Client management
- Contractually competent
- MS Project experience preferred
- Extremely organised
- Career focused
- Full clean driving license
- Curtain Walling, Commercial Glazing Background
If the position above is of interest to you, submit your CV or call 086 0405288 for more information.