Dublin, Republic of Ireland
€35000 - €50000 per annum
4 months ago
Position: Window and Door Fitter - uPVC, Timber, Aluclad and Aluminium
Salary: P.A.Y.E Employment & earning potential is circa €50,000 PA.
The Window and Door Fitter will ensure that products are installed once they have arrived to site. They are the face of the company during this period and must demonstrate this in a professional manner whilst carrying out installations.
Window and Door Fitter Responsibilities:
- Lead the installation team in order to install our products to the high standards that we require.
- Sole responsibility for Health and Safety in our customers' homes. You will be given specific training and will be informed on what Health and Safety standards you will be required to work to.
- Sole responsibility for the quality on each installation, again you will be given training on our standards and requirements.
- Communicate with our customers while in their homes to update them on their installation and to deal with any issues they may have.
- Sole responsibility for your van, tools and scaffolding and to ensure it is maintained to the required standard.
Window and Door Fitter Requirements:
- An Excellent Attitude.
- A strong work ethic with a focus on quality and customer service.
- Exceptional attention to detail and communication skills
- Excellent communication skills.
- Minimum 5 Years' experience in the Window & Door/glazing Industry
- Full Driving license.
Below would be an advantage but not essential
- Experience in dealing in all uPVC, Timber, Aluclad and Aluminium Windows & Doors systems
- Experience in Reynears, Schecuo, Sliding doors systems or similar
- Experience in curtain walling, glazing structure and rooflights is a high advantage
- Ability to plaster (bonding and skimming)
Window and Door Company dedicated to providing superior quality, bespoke, glazing solutions. Their product range includes folding doors, sliding doors, windows, and roof windows.
- Paid Holidays and Bank Holidays.
- Company van, Uniforms and Expenses.
- Excellent Salary.
- Hours of Work Monday to Fri (37.5 hours per week).
Due to the urgency of this vacancy, it is not possible for our client at this time to consider anyone without the appropriate work permits, visas or sponsorship's already in place. Therefore, we are unable to consider candidates who do not have full authorisation to work in Ireland. Applications submitted without the necessary visa in place will not be considered.
If the position above is of interest to you and you would like to know more, send your CV to Rachel Wood, , or call 00353 87 6391436 in complete confidence.