about 1 month ago
The Job: We are seeking an outgoing, organised, and friendly customer support agent to join our clients growing team and provide top-notch service to our customers in person in the shop environment. To be responsible for movement/storage of product, unload/load vehicles. In this role you will interact directly with customers to answer questions, solve problems, provide education, and maintain the company's reputation for high-quality service.
This is a fantastic opportunity to make the next step in your career with further career development possible and this will be encouraged within the organization.
In All Cases to liaise closely with the Warehouse Supervisor and Warehouse Manager ensuring Processes and Communication are followed at all times.
The Customer Support Agent is responsible for competently and accurately processing the picking of customer orders.
- Quality of product on all orders dispatched must be to the highest standard ensuring 100% Customer Satisfaction in all dispatches including Trade Counter, Customer Deliveries and all Third-Party Distribution Orders are packed efficiently and safely for transport.
- Forklift license Experience in counter balance. (1+ Years)
- Demonstrate and promote a proactive commitment to health & safety, wellbeing and the environment whilst complying with all laws and company policies as directed by warehouse manager / warehouse supervisor.
- Communicate effectively with warehouse manager / supervisor at all times.
- Support companywide initiatives to improve service levels to our customers.
- Be an active functional member of the warehouse team. Co-operation and input will be required in relation to team performance.
- You will be called upon for occasional weekend work.
- Where necessary in-house training will be given.
- Normal shop hours 07:30 to 17:00.