Warehouse Operative- Excellent salary
€40000 - €42000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Position: Engineering Stores Operative
Our client, one of Ireland's leading Electrical Wholesalers, is currently looking to hire an experienced Engineering Stores Operative in Wicklow.
This role will report to the Engineering Stores Manager.
* Find and issue all material requests to maintenance work orders.
* Action all urgent requests in a timely manner.
* Process and pack any returns materials to suppliers.
* Receive all deliveries on Customers ERP system as per MRO Storeroom SOP.
* Implement manufacturing practices (cGMP) and good documentation practices (GDP) in the operation of all day-to-day activities.
* Minimum 1+ years' experience working in a similar role.
* Candidates must have experience operating a forklift and hold a valid Forklift Licence
* Experience is using ERP systems and RF Scanner.
* Electrical Wholesale experience and electrical product knowledge is an advantage.
Due to the urgency of this vacancy, it is not possible for our client at this time to consider anyone without the appropriate work permits, visa or sponsorship's already in place. Therefore, we are unable to consider candidates who do not have full authorisation to work in Ireland.
Applications submitted without the necessary visa in place will not be considered.
If the position above is of interest to you and you would like to know more, please call Vartika today on 059 915 8975 in complete confidence.