about 1 month ago
Position: Warehouse Manager
Location: Dublin 12
Salary: NEG DOE
Elk Recruitment are currently seeking a Warehouse Manager for a construction company based in Dublin 12. The role of the Warehouse Manager is to ensure that daily operations meet and exceed daily performance expectations which include maintenance of high levels of inventory accuracy, excellent customer communications, planning and coordinating warehouse receipts and planning & scheduling warehouse activities.
- Achieve high levels of customer satisfaction through excellence in receiving, identifying, dispatching, and assuring quality of service.
- Optimise the use of warehouse space to have efficient operations and to maximize revenues.
- Measure and report the effectiveness of warehouse activities and employee performance.
- Maintain accuracy inventory records and undertake regular cycle counts.
- Manage daily warehouse operations, assigning tasks and monitoring workload and priorities.
- Identify areas of improvement and establish innovative procedures and practices.
- Liaising with customers, suppliers, and transport companies to maintain an effective service.
- Customer service experience.
- Proven work experience within a Warehouse Manager/ Supervisor role.
- Health & Safety compliance experience.
- Highly motivated and target driven.
- Excellent selling, negotiation, and communication skills.
Due to the urgency of this vacancy, it is not possible for our client at this time to consider anyone without the appropriate work permits, visas or sponsorship's already in place. Therefore, we are unable to consider candidates who do not have full authorisation to work in Ireland. Applications submitted without the necessary visa in place will not be considered.
If the position above is of interest to you and you would like to know more call Alison 059 8629905 in complete confidence or send your CV