Dublin, Republic of Ireland
26 days ago
Position: Transport Co-ordinator
Hours: Monday- Friday: 8.30am - 5pm
The role of transport Co-ordinator will be to assist and to report in to the Transport manager ensuring we are reaching and exceeding our operational efficiency targets.
Transport Co-ordinator Responsibilities:
- Route Planning and scheduling of delivery's
- Managing Customer expectations through inbound and outbound
- Liaising with subcontracted transport
- Maintain accurate records through our syst
- To communicate any issues that may arise to the Transport
- To attend meetings as required.
- Ongoing development and implementation of improvements for operational
Transport Co-ordinator Requirements:
- Organisational skills and the ability to multi-task.
- Excellent communication skills both written and
- Fluency in English
- Good IT Skills (Data entry)
- Past experience within the Glass industry desirable but not essential
- Team Player
An excellent opportunity to come into a well-established, highly respected and dynamic company. They manufacture top quality flat glass products and specialize in Sealed Double Glazed Units.
- Access to the company Pension scheme
- Access to the company Health Insurance scheme
- Ongoing training
- Career progression opportunities
- 21 days annual leave
- Free Uniform and safety wear
Due to the urgency of this vacancy, it is not possible for our client at this time to consider anyone without the appropriate work permits, visas or sponsorship's already in place. Therefore, we are unable to consider candidates who do not have full authorisation to work in Ireland. Applications submitted without the necessary visa in place will not be considered.
If the position above is of interest to you and you would like to know more, send your CV to Rachel Wood, , or call 00353 87 6391436 in complete confidence.