15 days ago
Position: Trade Counter Sales - Construction
Salary: Neg DOE
- Respond to sales enquiries either by phone or over the counter, providing advice, information, quotations and ensure maximum level of sales and margin.
- Offer alternative products, up-sell where possible, promote own brands and cross brand sales.
- Stay updated with product knowledge and branch costs and targets.
- Taking orders and preparing them.
- Travel nationwide to tradeshows and events representing the company and their products
- Provide information on the company's product range to potential clients and buyers
- Communicating closely with buyers and colleagues in relation to stock and deliveries
- Build and maintain relationships with new and repeat customers
- Promote the company through different social media channels
- Full clean drivers licence required as travel will be required.
- Trade Counter, Inside Sales within the construction industry is essential
- Good attention to detail and be able to prioritize and work well under pressure.
- Team player with well-developed interpersonal skills.
- Ideally will have a valid forklift licence and manual handling.
- Have a good knowledge of social media
Due to the urgency of this vacancy, it is not possible for our client at this time to consider anyone without the appropriate work permits, visa or sponsorship's already in place. Therefore, we are unable to consider candidates who do not have full authorisation to work in Ireland.
Applications submitted without the necessary visa in place will not be considered.
If the position above is of interest to you and you would like to know more, please call Clodagh on 086 0405288 in complete confidence.