Dublin, Republic of Ireland
€40000 - €45000 per annum + Car, Phone, Laptop and Pension
3 months ago
Job Title: Technical Sales Representative - Technical Insulation / Air Handling
Salary: €40k - €45k + up to 10% bonus, care, phone and laptop
Overall purpose of the job
The role of the Technical Sales Representative is to provide product/technical support in an external capacity to the customers, close out sales and account manage the customer base in the area generally.
- Provide support to ensure continuous sales growth through direct sales, price negotiation and proactive development of new sales.
- Develop sales opportunities across the TI / AH product range.
- To manage existing and develop new business relationships for TI / AH.
- Act as the customer point of contact and account manager for assigned customers.
- Provide technical and specification support to customers.
- Prepare approved installer database for products.
- Other duties as assigned by the Business Development Manager.
Knowledge & Experience Requirements
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years sales experience.
- Qualification and sales experience in HVAC area.
- Mechanical, process Insulation Experience desirable
- Knowledge of passive fire systems.
- Ability to interpret technical drawings and specifications.
- Strong IT skills, especially Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Good understanding of industrial Pipework & ventilation systems.
- Practical on-site experience.
- Good interpersonal and organisational skills.
- Strong Attention to detail.
- A full driving license.
- Customer service
- Meeting sales/margin targets
- Expanding customer base
Relating To People Externally
Develop relationships with suppliers and customers.
Strong focus on customer service, ensuring all customers are provided with the best service possible.
Problem Solving/Opportunity Identification
Pre-empts customer issues and moves swiftly to resolve difficulties.
Please contact Noelle on 086 0483963 or to discuss in confidence.