Dublin, Republic of Ireland
11 days ago
Position: Technical Sales Manager - Windows and Doors
Salary: Neg DOE + Transport
The Technical Sales Manager will follow up leads and provide customers with up to date product knowledge and provide leadership to the sales and design teams.
Technical Sales Manager - Windows and Doors Responsibilities:
- In-depth understanding of various window & door, façade systems such as steel and glass systems, unitized and stick curtain walling, metal/stone rainscreen and various other types of cladding.
- Meet with architects, clients and end users to develop robust solutions.
- Produce details, hand sketches, performance-based specifications, correspondence.
- Work directly with clients, architects, contractors, and various other supply chains.
- Able to confidentially develop and give strategic leadership to the design team.
- Manage several small to mid-sized projects running in parallel.
- Assist/support senior staff in developing solutions for various facades and buildings.
- Support staff members on various design techniques, codes & standards, your knowledge, and experience.
Technical Sales Manager - Windows and Doors Requirements:
- Exceptional creativity and conceptual thinking applied in the development of window and door façade concepts.
- Degree in architecture/structural engineering/façade engineering/architectural technology/sustainability or building physics degree with concentration in facades is preferable but not essential.
- Background in all aspects in the design of façade typically these include structural, thermal, acoustic, materials, solar performance, fabrication, testing, procurement and site/investigations experience.
- Strong Technical and interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in Autodesk AutoCAD and Revit are essential. Rhino, 3Ds Max or Sketchup is preferable.
- Adobe Design Suite including Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office, including Word, PowerPoint, and Excel. Computer literacy is essential.
Window and Door Company dedicated to ensuring the design, quality, performance, energy efficiency and security are just some of the considerations provided to their clients when choosing new windows and doors.
- Ongoing Training
- Competitive Salary
- Career Development
- Company Vehicle, phone, laptop
Due to the urgency of this vacancy, it is not possible for our client at this time to consider anyone without the appropriate work permits, visas or sponsorship's already in place. Therefore, we are unable to consider candidates who do not have full authorisation to work in Ireland. Applications submitted without the necessary visa in place will not be considered
If the position above is of interest to you and you would like to know more, please call Rachel Wood on 00353 87 6391436 in complete confidence.