Ballymena, County Antrim
5 months ago
25 Feb 00:00
Position: Technical Manager Facade
Salary: Neg DOE
Together with the Senior Management team, develop, recommend and implement strategies, policies and practices, which will facilitate the achievement of the Company's stated business and financial objectives.
Technical Manager Facades Responsibilities:
- Develop and determine capacity planning and resource allocation to ensure site / factory targets are supported and produced in a timely and efficient manner.
- Develop client relationships and meet with key customers, assist Sales Representatives by providing technical expertise and know how to ensure customer expectations are met but at the same time influencing the specification to ensure we have a balanced portfolio of orders which will be compatible with our ability to procure raw materials, design, manufacture and install.
- Develop ongoing human resources programmes for staff recruitment, appraisals, training, retention etc. to ensure we have adequate human resources to meet current and future business plans.
- Develop and integrate outsourced designers
- Monitor and control Design Office activity to ensure our contractual obligations are met. Take timely and relevant action to avoid costs for delay and disruption or liquidated and ascertained damages being levied against us.
- Analyse, develop, implement and achieve the goals established, to ensure overall targets are achieved in areas of quality, cost, delivery, safety and morale.
- Support the Senior Management Team with corporate governance and strategic management in all aspects of improving the business.
- Support the Continuous Improvement Programme and create a culture of creativity and innovation to bring new or enhanced products to market. This will ensure competitive and differentiation advantage to stay ahead of competition.
- Must have in depth knowledge of the construction industry, building products and curtain walling and demonstrate the ability to discuss them with conviction.
- Experience in negotiating contract awards and good presentation skills.
Technical Manager Facades Requirements:
- Excellent ability to communicate openly with employees at all levels.
- Excellent ability to communicate openly with employees at all levels
- Problem solving through interaction with employees using hands on style.
- Knowledge of world class manufacturing techniques and familiar with production engineering, production control, quality control, training, administration and budget control
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams
- A Degree in Façade Engineering or Architecture is desirable,
- Minimum of 8 years experience in the design of complex glass facades.
- Ongoing Training
- Competitive Salary
- Career Development
Due to the urgency of this vacancy, it is not possible for our client at this time to consider anyone without the appropriate work permits, visas or sponsorship's already in place. Therefore, we are unable to consider candidates who do not have full authorisation to work in the UK. Applications submitted without the necessary visa in place will not be considered.
If the position above is of interest to you and you would like to know more, please call us today on 00353 87 6391436 in complete confidence.