Dublin, Republic of Ireland
Car, Phone, Laptop
6 months ago
22 Aug 00:00
Job Title: Technical Manager
Salary: €40k to €50k p/a
Must have Excellent Knowledge of Intruder Alarms, Access Control, CCTV and Alarm Systems.
Technical Managers Responsibilities
- Day to day management and assistance of the Engineering team in carrying out day to day projects in both installations and service
- Deliver Monthly Budget and Annual Targets
- Managing and delivering projects within budget
- Developing Risk and Method statements for all projects.
- Manage Subcontractors from work quotes, purchase orders Invoicing to payment.
- On-site meetings with clients during projects.
- Developing client project updates.
- Developing of large project plans from equipment procurement
- Managing of Project and Installation paperwork and NSAI Standards
- Completion and sign off of test sheets and completion cert process.
- Assist in the carrying out of installations and service calls where required
- Developing team of engineers in conjunction with latest system technology.
- Recognising engineering training requirements.
- Monitor on site health and safety for all engineers to ensure compliance with regulatory bodies.
- Liaise with HR department for all engineering disciplinary issues.
Sales team responsibilities
- Co-Ordinating the sales team to cost and promote sales within the business.
- Complete site visits as part of the sales team
- Promote sales throughout the business and help generate new leads
Health & safety interactions
- Ensure Engineer awareness & compliance with our H&S policies.
- Conduct Engineer plant inspections.
- Liaise with client safety teams prior to commencing on projects to assure compliance.
If the above role is of interest to you contact Noelle on 0860483963 for a confidential chat.
Intruder Alarms, Access Control, CCTV Alarm Systems, Project manager, Technical Manager