£30000 - £33000 per annum
4 days ago
Job Title: Technical Estimator Architectural glazing
Contact Noelle on +353860483963
We are currently recruiting for a Technical Estimator to join our Facades. Partitions and doors Division.
Ideally, you will be coming from an Architectural Glazing background, looking to work for a market leader. You will have the ability to work independently whilst being part of a team. We are keen to speak to people who have a genuine passion for developing a career with a market leader.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Be responsible for undertaking tender submissions, understanding B of Q's and preparing take offs for pricing
- Organising quotes for new and existing customers, liaising with Main contractors and Architects in timely and professional manner
- Be experienced in system estimating software, and online "Dropbox" systems.
- Be able to compare tender drawings detailing revisions and highlighting cost implications
- Generate and maintain project Database and control of project documentation
- Facilitate project communication and reports
- Manage and check projects for costing, such as technical specifications, technical submittals and handover documentation.
- A methodical and thorough approach to project management, and technically competent on design aspects of building specification and design.
- Can work on your own initiative and understand building processes.
- Dealing with existing and new suppliers to obtain costs
- Liaising with sales team to assist with pipeline budget proposals
- Following up calls with customers checking status of quotations
- Build a strong working relationship with other team members in order to ensure the overall success of the business.
- Minimum of 3-4 years' experience within a similar glazing environment.
- Self-sufficiency to work on own initiative.
- A proven capacity to learn new industry products
- Confidence to source and present solutions on the phone
- Solid work ethic, resilience and determination
- Strong PC skills using MS Office
- Organised with the ability to prioritise a changing workload
- Strong communicator with fluent English and who enjoys building relationships
Apply now or call Noelle on +353 86 0483963