Cookstown, County Tyrone
£25000 - £30000 per annum
3 months ago
Position: Senior Technical Engineer - Masonry Support and Windpost Systems
Location: Cookstown, NI
Salary: Neg DOE
The Senior Technical Engineer will be exposed to all aspects of the business, including technical design, project management and commercial activities. This is a new position, demonstrating the level of growth experienced by the business.
Senior Technical Engineer - Masonry Support and Windpost Systems Responsibilities:
- To prepare an accurate, competitive and detailed technical quote for the company's product range based on information received via post, e-mail or fax.
- Prioritise work appropriately to deliver quotes within set deadline.
- Not only to specify standard off-the-shelf products, but also custom-made items designed specifically for relevant projects.
- Prepare calculations at the customer's request to satisfy building control authority.
- Answer technical phone queries and serve the customer with the highest level of technical and customer service.
- Periodic office and site visits to develop customer relationships and to measure up/ solve technical issues.
- Collate information and prepare clear and structured technical reports on findings from site.
Senior Technical Engineer - Masonry Support and Windpost Systems Requirements:
- Minimum of three years' experience in a similar role
- Degree educated from an Engineering-related discipline (eg Construction/Building/Structural Engineering)
- Knowledge of the construction industry is desirable (e.g. on-site experience)
- Experience of AutoCAD and Manufacturing drawings
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Good organisational skills
- Target driven & ambitious
- Experience using Solid Works is desirable
This is an exciting opportunity to join a rapidly growing, innovative company with an impressive reputation within the construction industry.
- Competitive Salary
- 30 holidays that enhance with service
- Leisure centre membership
- Fitbit device
- Subsidised social events for you and your family
- Life assurance
- Childcare vouchers
- Flexible cash health plan
Due to the urgency of this vacancy, it is not possible for our client at this time to consider anyone without the appropriate work permits, visas or sponsorship's already in place. Therefore, we are unable to consider candidates who do not have full authorisation to work in Northern Ireland. Applications submitted without the necessary visa in place will not be considered.
If the position above is of interest to you and you would like to know more, send your CV to Rachel Wood, , or call 00353 87 6391436 in complete confidence.