Dublin, Republic of Ireland
3 months ago
Position: Technical Administrator
The Technical Administrator will be responsible for ensuring the sales department is organised in an efficient manner and act as the company representative for customers with regards to all sales matters.
Technical Administrator Responsibilities:
- Train in Pi Pricing System
- Read Tender Documentation to decide how project should be priced. This will include Specifications, Floor Plans, Elevations, Build Details etc.
- Create a Schedule for Pricing from the Tender Documentation. This will involve "Clever Pricing" techniques.
- Price the Project in Pi.
- Check Pricing done by other Estimators
- Create Pi schedules for ordering based on Instructions from the Contractors Manager
- Check orders prepared by others before Order Submission
- Prepare Installation packs: Pi Drawings, Marked-up Floor Plans & Elevations
- Proof Read Sales Contracts and Collateral Agreements and advise on onerous clauses.
Technical Administrator Requirements:
- Needs to be an organised person who can multi-task.
- Needs to be fluent in English and needs to be good communicating with customer over the phone and by email.
- Needs to be proficient in Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word.
- Approachable, happy to help, and with a positive outlook
- Comfortable working within a technical environment
Window and Door Company with nationwide coverage serving both the commercial and residential markets. From self-build to large scale developments Perks:
- Ongoing Training
- Competitive Salary
- Career Development
Due to the urgency of this vacancy, it is not possible for our client at this time to consider anyone without the appropriate work permits, visas or sponsorship's already in place. Therefore, we are unable to consider candidates who do not have full authorisation to work in Ireland. Applications submitted without the necessary visa in place will not be considered.
If the position above is of interest to you and you would like to know more, please call Rachel Wood 00353 87 6391436 in complete confidence.