Dublin, Republic of Ireland
3 months ago
Position: Technical Administrator
The Technical Administrator will be responsible for ensuring the sales department is organised in an efficient manner and act as the company representative for customers with regards to all sales matters.
Technical Administrator Responsibilities:
- Take Customer Calls in respect of Sales/Customer Care issues
- Log Customer Calls on Customer Care Log.
- Maintain the Log to ensure it is up to date at all times in terms of work complete and work outstanding
- Follow up on queries for the sales team as instructed by the Sales Manager.
- Generate quotations for chargeable call outs
Technical Administrator Requirements:
- Needs to be an organised person who can multi-task.
- Needs to be fluent in English and needs to be good communicating with customer over the phone and by email.
- Needs to be proficient in Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word.
- Approachable, happy to help, and with a positive outlook
- Comfortable working within a technical environment
Window and Door Company with nationwide coverage serving both the commercial and residential markets. From self-build to large scale developments Perks:
- Ongoing Training
- Competitive Salary
- Career Development
Due to the urgency of this vacancy, it is not possible for our client at this time to consider anyone without the appropriate work permits, visas or sponsorship's already in place. Therefore, we are unable to consider candidates who do not have full authorisation to work in Ireland. Applications submitted without the necessary visa in place will not be considered.
If the position above is of interest to you and you would like to know more, please call Rachel Wood 00353 87 6391436 in complete confidence.