8 days ago
Position: Sheet Metal & Structural Steel Engineer
Salary: Neg DOE
Elk is recruiting for a Sheet Metal & Structural Engineer for a Manufacturing company based in Dublin South.
- Establish project schedules/deadlines in coordination with Supervisor and manage multiple assigned tasks to established deadlines
- Preparation of designs & drawings for approval & manufacture
- Ensure required material is ordered
- Review tender documents including specifications, tender drawings, while providing technical calculations as required.
- Ensuring that projects meet legal guidelines, health & safety regulations and environmental directives
- Attend site meetings and direct site foremen if required
- Experience with Solid Works
- Have a sound understanding of construction principles
- 3 + years of experience in metal fabrication, structural steel engineering
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Due to the urgency of this vacancy, it is not possible for our client at this time to consider anyone without the appropriate work permits, visas or sponsorship's already in place. Therefore, we are unable to consider candidates who do not have full authorisation to work in Ireland. Applications submitted without the necessary visa in place will not be considered.
If the position above is of interest to you and you would like to know more, please call Sue today on 059 915 8972 in complete confidence.