25 days ago
Position: Structural Engineer
Salary: Neg, D.O.E
An exciting opportunity to undertake all aspects of design on the projects they work on including attending design team meetings, contractor meetings, site visits and site inspections.
This is an ideal opportunity for an engineer to advance their career in a multi-disciplinary consultancy with the potential to advance to a senior role as their experience develops.
- A degree in Civil/Structural Engineering
- Experience of structural design with a variety of materials using the Structural Eurocodes
- Experience of design of sustainable urban drainage systems and general building drainage systems desirable but not essential
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Competent in AutoCAD skills essential and experience of using Revit and/or Civil3D would be an advantage
- Resident in Cork
- Competitive Salary based on position and experience
- Flexible working Hours
- A variety of work and projects
- Paid professional Memberships
- Company Pension
- On Site Car Parking
- Remote working
- Due to the urgency of this vacancy, it is not possible for our client at this time to consider anyone without the appropriate work permits, visas or sponsorship's already in place. Therefore, we are unable to consider candidates who do not have full authorisation to work in the UK. Applications submitted without the necessary visa in place will not be considered.
If the position above is of interest to you and you would like to know more, please call Sue today on +353 59 915 8972 in complete confidence.