12 days ago
Position: Stock Controller
Salary: Neg DOE
Our client, a well-established Civil Engineering Contractor, who provide a range of civil, utility and residential construction services across Ireland, are now looking to recruit a Stock Controller.
- Maintain accurate records of stock issued and returns records for traceability, including materials reconciliation.
- Identify and implement all opportunities for continuous improvement.
- Take part in regular auditing.
- Reporting low stock levels or discrepancies to the Procurement Manager
- Evaluate materials surplus.
- Minimum 1-2 years' experience in a similar role within the Construction industry.
- Preferably hold a qualification in Logistics, Business Administration or a related field.
- Ability to respond quickly, decisively, and professionally to changing requirements.
- Proficient in MS Office packages with a strong attention to detail and accuracy.
Due to the urgency of this vacancy, it is not possible for our client at this time to consider anyone without the appropriate work permits, visa or sponsorship's already in place. Therefore, we are unable to consider candidates who do not have full authorisation to work in Ireland.
Applications submitted without the necessary visa in place will not be considered.
If the position above is of interest to you and you would like to know more, please call Sinead today on 059 915 8979 in complete confidence.