Up to £0.00 per annum
about 1 month ago
Role includes two core elements as follows:
- Responsible for the day to day running of the Steel machines to enable Conductix-Wampfler Limited to supply its customers with quality product in a cost effective and timely manner.
- Day to day support for site facilities and maintenance including general repairs; PMs and spare parts.
KEY RESULT AREAS/RESPONSIBLITIES:
- Setup and operation of steel press machines to fulfil production orders in line with company requirements.
- Assist with tool changeovers and production logistic requirements in the steel area to ensure optimal efficiency
- Identify tooling/production issues that may arise and ensure issues are closed in a timely manner.
- Understanding of safety, quality, delivery and efficiency metrics for the area and proactively drive improvement.
- Participate in risk assessments and formulation of SOPs for area.
- Other tasks or projects as assigned.
- Carry out PM work, general site maintenance as required. Provide day to day technical expertise on facilities/ maintenance.
- Be responsible for maintenance and system support on all equipment and machinery on site. Use analytical troubleshooting skills to quickly determine the root cause and to carry out repairs as necessary
- Identify and plan work activities and projects with the Maintenance & Facilities Manager
- Source spare parts, maintain critical spares, maintain the CMMS, work on small to large projects, continuous improvement ideas and CAPA's.
- Develop and maintain accurate and up-to-date maintenance documentation in line with company or legal requirements.
- Committed to maintaining high safety and work standards. Participation in lean/ 5s activities and continuous improvements.
- Excellent technical problem-solving skills.
- Willing to work overtime/shift patterns when required and ability to work to tight deadlines. Occasional callout support.
- Strong ability to read schematics/drawings and complete documentation as required.
- Maintain a high level of alertness and accuracy in execution of tasks
- Good verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills. Active participation in communication forums in the relevant departments as well as company wide
QUALIFICATIONS \ EXPERIENCE
- Experience in Manufacturing environment is essential
- Diploma/Senior Trades in fitting/mechanical engineering or equivalent.
- Strong awareness of safety protocols in use of machinery
- Knowledge of steel stamping, injection moulding, conveying equipment an advantage.
- Experience in welding, turning, and milling an advantage
- Due to the urgency of this vacancy, it is not possible for our client at this time to consider anyone without the appropriate work permits, visas or sponsorship's already in place. Therefore, we are unable to consider candidates who do not have full authorisation to work in the UK. Applications submitted without the necessary visa in place will not be considered.
- If the position above is of interest to you and you would like to know more, please call Sue today on 059 862 9912 in complete confidence.