2 days ago
Position: Site Manager - Windows and Doors
Salary: Negotiable DOE
Our Client is a leading Window and Door Company with nationwide coverage serving both the commercial and residential markets. From self-build to large scale developments. They are currently seeking a Site Manager to oversee various installations within the domestic market.
The Site Manager with Window and Door Experience will be responsible for overseeing the quality of work carried out and to ensure all works are carried out to the highest standard.
Site Manager - Windows and Doors Responsibilities:
- The Site Manager will be in charge of coordinating and managing the installation of windows and doors on site.
- Manage Health & Safety on site
- Ensure work is carried out to the high standard
- Control plant and equipment on site
- Attend site meetings
- Maintain site records and reporting to PM
- Expected to manage the site team while maintaining a professional manner
Site Manager - Windows and Doors Requirements:
- Competent with BCAR procedures and records
- Minimum of 4-5 years' experience on large scale projects.
- Career Minded, energetic and enthusiastic.
- Excellent reference and track record.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, strong oral & written communication skills
- Basic IT Skills
- Window and Door experience is essential.
- Self-starter, results driven, motivated
- Strong organisational skills
- Full valid driver's license.
Due to the urgency of this vacancy, it is not possible for our client at this time to consider anyone without the appropriate work permits, visas or sponsorship's already in place. Therefore, we are unable to consider candidates who do not have full authorisation to work in Ireland. Applications submitted without the necessary visa in place will not be considered.
If the position above is of interest to you and you would like to know more call Clodagh on 00353860405288 in complete confidence