17 days ago
24 May 00:00
Job: Site Manager - Pharmaceutical
Location: Carlow and SE Leinster
Salary: Neg DOE
At Elk Recruitment, we have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Site Manager with Pharmatceutical Site Management to join our Carlow based client.
The successful candidate will possess the following attributes but not limited to:
- Minimum of 4-5 years' experience on large scale projects.
- Relevant third level qualification essential.
- The Site Manager will be in charge of coordinating and managing works on a busy pharmaceutical site.
- Competent with relevant site procedures and records
- Manage Health & Safety on site
- Ensure work is carried out to a high standard
- Control plant and equipment on site
- Attend site meetings
- Maintain site records and reporting to PM
- Expected to manage the site team while maintaining a professional manner
- Career Minded, energetic and enthusiastic.
- Excellent reference and track record.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, strong oral & written communication skills
- Basic IT Skills
- Pharmaceutical experience is essential.
Due to the urgency of this vacancy, it is not possible for our client at this time to consider anyone without the appropriate work permits, visas or sponsorship's already in place. Therefore, we are unable to consider candidates who do not have full authorisation to work in Ireland. Applications submitted without the necessary visa in place will not be considered.
If the position above is of interest to you and you would like to know more, please call 00353 87 6391436 in complete confidence.