Site Manager - Kildare - Dublin
11 days ago
Position: Site Manager
Location: Kildare - Dublin
Our client, a Main Building Contractor with over 20 years in the Construction Industry, is currently looking to recruit a Site Manager to join their team.
Their project portfolio includes Commercial, Industrial, Education, Conservation, Sports, Leisure, and Residential projects to name a few.
* Maintain the highest standards in Health, Safety and Quality, ensuring that projects are completed to company policies and standards.
* Plan, co-ordinate and execute the works and deliver the project as per contract documents.
* Maintain excellent working relationships with all site personnel.
* Degree qualified in Engineering, Construction Management or the equivalent.
* Demonstrates an in-depth knowledge of the construction industry.
* Excellent communication skills.
* Strong experience in a similar role with the ability to motivate and drive the workforce.
Due to the urgency of this vacancy, it is not possible for our client at this time to consider anyone without the appropriate work permits, visa or sponsorship's already in place. Therefore, we are unable to consider candidates who do not have full authorisation to work in Ireland.
Applications submitted without the necessary visa in place will not be considered.
If the position above is of interest to you and you would like to know more, please call Sinead today on 059 915 8979 in complete confidence.