about 1 month ago
01 Jun 00:00
Job: Site Manager - Civils
Location: Dublin North
Salary: Neg DOE + Transport
At Elk Recruitment, we have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Site Manager with experience in bulk excavations / concrete frame to join our Dublin based client. The successful candidate will have a minimum of 3+ experience in civils.
- Management of H&S on Site and maintain all safety files.
- Monitor of quality of works in accordance with relevant specifications and standards.
- Scheduling of works on a daily, weekly and monthly basis
- Setting out
- Measure progress on site against agreed targets
- Record and agree all measurement on site with Engineers.
- Communicate all relevant commercial information with the Commercial Manager
- Organise and manage all Labour, Plant and equipment necessary for the project.
- Prepare weekly progress report and measure against the baseline programme.
- Procurement of all materials to execute the works in line with the programme.
- Organise and chair regular meeting with the design team and client representative.
- Inspection of all works and records information to prepare as built drawing information and handover files.
- Maintain daily and weekly diary on site.
- Degree in Engineering, Construction Management or Setting Out
- 3 - 5 years experience in Civils / Bulk Excavation / Concrete Frame
- Clean Driving Licence
- Proficiency in CAD and keen interest in BIM
- Good communication skills
Due to the urgency of this vacancy, it is not possible for our client at this time to consider anyone without the appropriate work permits, visas or sponsorship's already in place. Therefore, we are unable to consider candidates who do not have full authorisation to work in Ireland. Applications submitted without the necessary visa in place will not be considered.
If the position above is of interest to you and you would like to know more, please call 00353 87 6391436 in complete confidence.