RW 01 EOS_1573052655
7 months ago
10 Nov 00:00
Position: Site Foreman / Finishing Foreman
The Site Foreman / Finishing Foreman - will be responsible for the day to day running of a housing development site and overseeing all subcontractors whilst on site.
Site Foreman / Finishing Foreman Responsibilities:
- Site management.
- Ensure all subcontractor works are carried out to high standards.
- Health and Safety management.
- Subcontractor RAMS
Site Foreman / Finishing Foreman Requirements:
- Minimum of 5 years in a recognised trade.
- Minimum of 1 - 3 years experience in a supervisory role.
- Hold a recognised trade qualification.
- Experience in housing schemes.
- Ability to manage subcontractor RAMS.
Experienced main contractor working in a wide range of construction sectors including domestic, residential, commercial, industrial, pharmaceutical and civil engineering projects.
Due to the urgency of this vacancy, it is not possible for our client at this time to consider anyone without the appropriate work permits, visas or sponsorship's already in place. Therefore, we are unable to consider candidates who do not have full authorisation to work in Ireland. Applications submitted without the necessary visa in place will not be considered.
If the position above is of interest to you and you would like to know more call Rachel Wood on 00353 87 6391436 in complete confidence.