Dublin, Republic of Ireland
€45000 - €50000 per annum
3 months ago
Position: Site Foreman - Qualified Carpenter Experience
Salary: €45k to €50k + Transport
The Site Foreman - Qualified Carpenter will be responsible for overseeing the quality of work carried out and to ensure all works are carried out to the highest standard.
Site Foreman - Qualified Carpenter Responsibilities:
- The Site Foreman will be in charge of coordinating and managing the installation of windows and doors on site.
- Manage Health & Safety on site
- Ensure work is carried out to the high standard
- Control plant and equipment on site
- Attend site meetings
- Maintain site records and reporting to PM
- Expected to manage the site team while maintaining a professional manner
Site Foreman - Qualified Carpenter Requirements:
- Must be a qualified carpenter.
- Competent with BCAR procedures and records
- Minimum of 4-5 years' experience on large scale projects.
- Career Minded, energetic and enthusiastic.
- Excellent reference and track record.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, strong oral & written communication skills
- Basic IT Skills
- Self-starter, results driven, motivated
- Strong organisational skills
- Full valid driver's license.
- Ongoing Training
- Competitive Salary
- Career Development
- Company Vehicle, phone, laptop
Due to the urgency of this vacancy, it is not possible for our client at this time to consider anyone without the appropriate work permits, visas or sponsorship's already in place. Therefore, we are unable to consider candidates who do not have full authorisation to work in Ireland. Applications submitted without the necessary visa in place will not be considered.
If the position above is of interest to you and you would like to know more, please call Rachel Wood on 00353 87 6391436 in complete confidence.