11 days ago
Position: Site Foreman
Our client, one of Ireland's leading commercial fit-out construction companies, are currently recruiting a Site Foreman for projects in Dublin.
- The Site Foreman will be responsible for the day-to-day management of the site.
- Coordinate workflow with clients, sub-contractors and other team members.
- Promote and implement Health and Safety standards on site.
- Ensure the project is running according to time schedules and budget.
- Monitoring quality of works on site.
- Experience on commercial fit out projects.
- 4+ years in a similar role.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
Due to the urgency of this vacancy, it is not possible for our client to consider anyone without the appropriate work permits, visa or sponsorship's already in place. Therefore, we are unable to consider candidates who do not have full authorisation to work in Ireland.
Applications submitted without the necessary visa in place will not be considered.
If the position above is of interest to you and you would like to know more, please call Lisa today on 059 915 8977 in complete confidence.