29 days ago
Role: Site Manager/Engineer
Salary: Negotiable DOE
Main Building Contractor working on commercial, residential &industrial developments. Most of the work comes from repeat clients due to companies high standards.
This is a new role within the company to keep up with increased workload in the new year - company cover a range of commercial and residential projects across the southeast.
- Coordination and supervision of the construction of a commercial or industrial development
- Report to and Support the Managing Director and Contracts
- Oversee commercial projects and manage manpower on site including, direct staff, trades and subcontractors over multiple sites.
- Host meetings with Clients, Architects, Design Team, site crew and Senior Management to update them on the progress of the projects.
- Lead weekly toolbox talk and whiteboard
- Supervise works on site and ensure the quality of works and that they are done on time and in budget.
- Plan and coordinate the daily requirements of the site including labour, ordering of materials and meeting deadlines.
- Perform company compliance, H&S and administration procedure and record performance and progress of site operations in the site diary.
- Set out on both groundworks & structural aspects of the project using Total Station, GPS & automatic levels
- Organise drawings
- Resolve any technical issues that may arise
- Liaise with subbies, project site team & design team
- Keep track of materials, plant & logistics
- Conduct QA procedures, concrete pour checks & RFIs
- Maintain an excellent standard of Health & Safety onsite
- Construction Management or Trades
- A minimum of 5 years proven experience as a Site Manager or Foreman on projects valued over €2/3M
- Ability to effectively manage site programme and associated schedules to required
- Strong T skills are essential. (Microsoft Suite including Project)
- Third level Degree in Engineering, Construction Management or related field
- 3 years' experience in a similar position
- Experience with robotic total station, GPS and levelling
- Excellent IT skills are required - MS Products, AutoCAD, Revit
Due to the urgency of this vacancy, it is not possible for our client at this time to consider anyone without the appropriate work permits, visas or sponsorship's already in place. Therefore, we are unable to consider candidates who do not have full authorisation to work in the UK. Applications submitted without the necessary visa in place will not be considered.
If the position above is of interest to you and you would like to know more, please call Marie today on 0830104097 in complete confidence.